Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blog #5

1. The thing that I'm most proud of in my final project was that I was able to link the elements of both the pictures that i created to create a brand new uniform Bid Idea of Identity. I feel as if I used the techniques that i was already taught and applied them to a different technique.


2. The technique that i had the most problem with was the use of vector masks because i didn't originally think that they were needed. For instance, i had no idea that you could place a blur over an image and then use a layer effect to make the image look more seamless.

3.For my midterm project the approach i used was a up front approach in order to convey exactly what i wanted to get across to the viewer. However, in my final project i believe that i used a much more subtle approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment